VisitingEverything you need to know before coming to the Museum
The Museum is closed for refurbishment until April 2019
This is to undergo a £2.5 million refurbishment. To find out more click here
The Apache Cafe is open 7 days a week 08.00-15.00 until Friday 21st December 2018.
2019 Admission to Museum costs
- Adult - £14
- Child (5 to 15-years-old) - £8
- Senior/Student - £10
- Family (2 adults and 3 children) - £38
Free admission is offered to:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (Army Air Corps Booking)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with a AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Membership cardholders
- Children under 5
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim 25% of your admission back from the Government via Gift Aid. There is no extra cost involved in Gift Aiding your admission to the Museum.
For pre-booked groups of 10 and over, our group rates apply:
- Adult - £13
- Child - £7
- Senior/Student - £9
We have a range of different options for groups including catering and tour packages. To discuss options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online group booking form below:Group booking form
Along with its magnificent collection the Museum also has:
- Flight Simulators*
- Rifle Ranges*
- Indoor play space with ball pit
- Outdoor play park
- Gift Shop
- Licensed café with airfield views
- Picnic Area
- Memorial Garden
- Free entry and meal voucher for coach drivers
- Disabled Access and Facilities
- Wheelchair provision (carers for wheelchair users go free)
- Free Parking
*Charges apply. A minimum of 70 per cent of these charge goes to support the Museum.
We welcome visitors with mobility and sensory restrictions. We have free disabled parking spaces adjacent to the Museum entrance and all parts of the Museum are fully wheelchair accessible (we also have a wheelchair that can be borrowed by visitors if required). The Museum has two disabled toilets. Carers and wheelchair pushers are admitted free of charge. Special dietary requirements can also be catered for in the Apache Cafe. Baby changing facilities are available.
We are proud to be a Two Ticks employer and are always happy to receive comments and feedback from visitors. Please email our Curator on email@example.com if you would like any further information.
Museum Gift Shop
The Gift Shop stocks a range of books, toys, ornaments, jewellery, clothing etc, and is the ideal place to find that perfect present.
It also stocks a range of AAC uniform items and badges of rank.