Terms and Privacy
Data protection and privacy
Any personal information gathered on this site is for the express use of The Museum Of Army Flying. Your information will not be given to any third party except in the case of applications for current vacancies.
Our recruitment is handled by an agency on our behalf. Your details will automatically be forwarded to them to be used in connection with current or future vacancies.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
The policy in brief
It’s important that you read the full policy to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, and what your rights are – but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here’s a quick summary:
- We collect information that is either personal data (as outlined above) or non-personal data (such as IP addresses, pages accessed etc)
- We collect information about our members, supporters, users, volunteers and employees.
- We collect information to provide services or goods, to provide information, to fundraise for Project Eagle, for administration, research, profiling, analysis, and for the prevention/detection of crime.
- We only collect the information that we need or that would be useful to us in our quest to provide the best possible service.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure.
- We never sell your data and We will never share it with another company or charity for marketing purposes.
- We only share data where we are required by law or with carefully selected partners who do work for us. All our partners are required by their contract to treat your data as carefully as we would, to only use it as instructed, and to allow us to check that they do this.
We will not sell data about our users to any third party, but if you are concerned about third parties collecting information via cookies we recommend using a tool designed to control your cookie usage.
Our Fundraising Promise
The Museum of Army Flying is registered with the Fundraising Regulator, the independent regulator of charitable fundraising.
Being registered to the Fundraising Regulator means we are committed to its Fundraising Promise which outlines our commitment to our donors and the public.
To read our Fundraising Promise document in full please click here