Prices and timings
The Army Flying Museum requires all visitors to pre-book their tickets before arrival.
The Museum and Apache Cafe will be closed for essential maintenance on Monday 28th September
UK Tax Payers, Gift Aid your entry (at no extra cost) for an annual pass.
Please note following recent Government guidelines, we are now recommending that our visitors wear a face mask when visiting the Museum and Apache Cafe - Masks available in the shop for a small donation.
Here is a short video about how we have the Museum ready for your visit
Admission to Museum costs:
- Adult (16+) - £14
- Child (5 to 15-years-old) - £8
- Concessions (Seniors and Students) - £10
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £38
If you buy a Gift Aid ticket, the Government will give us an extra 25% on top of your entrance fee, at no additional cost to you. It makes a massive difference to charities like us, and to thank you for your donation we upgrade your entrance ticket to an Annual Readmission Ticket free of charge
Free admission is offered to:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (when booked through the Army Air Corps)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with an AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Military residents (with proof of address)
- Children under 5
- Army Flying Museum Gold Members