Prices and opening times
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO DISRUPTIONS IN THE HAYWARD HALL, DUE TO PRIVATE FUNCTIONS ON FRIDAY 6 AND SATURDAY 7 DECEMBER, ENTRY TO THE MUSEUM WILL BE HALF PRICE ON THESE DAYS. THE APACHE CAFE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 1PM ON FRIDAY AND FROM 2PM ON SATURDAY, AND WILL BE SERVING A REDUCED MENU ON BOTH THESE DAYS.
THE HAYWARD HALL WILL BE CLOSED ON 17 DECEMBER SO WE WILL BE OFFERING HALF PRICE ENTRY TO THE MUSEUM.
THE MUSEUM AND APACHE CAFE WILL BE CLOSED ALL DAY ON MONDAY 9 DECEMBER AND ON TUESDAY 24, WEDNESDAY 25 AND THURSDAY 26 DECEMBER BUT WILL OTHERWISE BE OPEN AS NORMAL OVER THE CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR PERIOD.
Admission to Museum costs:
- Adult (16+) - £14
- Child (5 to 15-years-old) - £8
- Concessions (Seniors and Students) - £10
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £38
If you buy a Gift Aid ticket, the Government will give us an extra 25% on top of your entrance fee, at no additional cost to you. It makes a massive difference to charities like us, and to thank you for your donation we upgrade your entrance ticket to an Annual Readmission Ticket free of charge
Free admission is offered to:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (when booked through the Army Air Corps)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with an AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Military residents (with proof of address)
- Children under 5
- Army Flying Museum Gold Members