Warning the new Helicopters in Action AV show, which runs hourly in the Hayward Hall, contains flashing lights and loud, sudden noises.
Please note: On Thursday 23 May, due to closure of the Hayward Hall, entry to the Museum will be half price - gift aid, however, will not be available.
On Friday 24 May, due to a private function, the Museum and Apache Cafe will be closed all day.
Admission to Museum costs:
- Adult (16+) - £14
- Child (5 to 15-years-old) - £8
- Concessions (Seniors and Students) - £10
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £38
If you buy a Gift Aid ticket, the Government will give us an extra 25% on top of your entrance fee, at no additional cost to you. It makes a massive difference to charities like us, and to thank you for your donation we upgrade your entrance ticket to an Annual Readmission Ticket free of charge
Free admission is offered to:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (when booked through the Army Air Corps)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with an AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Military residents (with proof of address)
- Children under 5
- Army Flying Museum Gold Members