VisitingEverything you need to know before coming to the Museum
The Museum is closed for refurbishment and will reopen in April 2019.
This is to undergo a £2.5 million refurbishment. To find out more click here
The Apache Cafe has reopened following a full refurbishment and is open daily from 0900-1600 (last hot food orders 1530).
2019 Admission to Museum costs
- Adult (16+) - £14
- Child (5 to 15-years-old) - £8
- Concessions (Seniors and Students) - £10
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £38
Free admission is offered to:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (when booked through the Army Air Corps)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with an AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Military residents (with proof of address)
- Children under 5
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim 25% of your admission back from the Government via Gift Aid. There is no extra cost involved in Gift Aiding your admission to the Museum.
For pre-booked groups of 10 and over, our group rates apply. Please note that Gift Aid is not available with group rate admissions.
- Adult (16+) - £13
- Child (5-15) - £7
- Concessions (Seniors 60+ and Students) - £9
We have a range of different options for groups including catering and tour packages. To discuss options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call 01264 883795 or use our online group booking form below:Group booking form
Before You Visit Us
- Dogs are not permitted inside the Museum or cafe (except for Guide and assistance dogs)
- Food and drink is not to be consumed inside the museum
- Motorcycle helmets are not to be worn or carried around the museum
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Photographs of exhibits are welcomed , however tripods are not to be used inside the museum
- We are unable to give cash back nor do we have a cash machine on site
- Large rucksacks are not permitted in the museum for security reasons
- Only food purchased from the Apache Cafe is to be eaten in the cafe. There is a picnic area for packed lunches by the outdoor play area.
Along with its magnificent collection the Museum also has:
- Flight Simulators*
- Rifle Ranges*
- Indoor play area with ball pit
- Outdoor play park
- Gift Shop
- Licensed café with airfield views
- Outdoor picnic area
- Army Flying Memorial
- Free entry and meal voucher for coach drivers
- Disabled Access and facilities
- Wheelchair provision (carers for wheelchair users go free)
- Free Parking
The Museum is Disability Confident and welcomes visitors with mobility and sensory restrictions. We have free disabled parking spaces adjacent to the Museum entrance and all parts of the Museum are fully wheelchair accessible (we also have a wheelchair that can be borrowed by visitors if required). The Museum has two disabled toilets. Carers and wheelchair pushers are admitted free of charge. Special dietary requirements can also be catered for in the Apache Cafe. Baby changing facilities are available.
We are proud to be a Two Ticks employer and are always happy to receive comments and feedback from visitors. Please email our Curator on email@example.com if you would like any further information.