VisitingEverything you need to know before coming to the Museum
The Museum of Army Flying is open daily from 10.00 to 16.30 (17.30 throughout July and August) except for 24, 25 and 26 December.
The Apache Café is also open daily from 09.00 to 16.00 (17.00 throughout July and August), last order 30 minutes before closing and no Museum admission is required to use the Café.
SUMMER HOLIDAY OFFER
New visitors to the Museum throughout August will get a voucher for a free slice of cake at the Cafe!
T&Cs. The voucher is only valid on the day of purchase. Visitors with an existing annual pass, on an offer or with free entry do not qualify. No cash alternative and subject to availability.
Admission to Museum costs
- Adult - £12.00
- Child - £7.00
- Senior/Student - £9.00
- Family (2 adults and 3 children) - £35.00
Free admission is offered to
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (Army Air Corps Booking)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with a AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Membership cardholders
- Children under 5
For pre-booked groups of 10 and over, our group rates apply:
- Adult - £11.00
- Child - £6.00
- Senior/Student - £8.00
We have a range of different options for groups including catering and tour packages. To discuss options, please email [email protected] or use our online group booking form below:Group booking form
Along with its magnificent collection the Museum also has:
- Flight Simulators
- Rifle Ranges
- Indoor play space with ball pit
- Outdoor play park
- Gift Shop
- Licensed café with airfield views
- Picnic Area
- Memorial Garden
- Free entry and meal voucher for coach drivers
- Disabled Access and Facilities
- Wheelchair provision (carers for wheelchair users go free)
- Free Parking
We welcome visitors with mobility and sensory restrictions. We have disabled parking spaces adjacent to the Museum entrance and we are fully wheelchair accessible (we also have a wheelchair that can be borrowed by visitors if required). The Museum has two disabled toilets. Carers and wheelchair pushers are admitted free of charge. Special dietary requirements can also be catered for in the Apache Cafe.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident venue and are always happy to receive comments and feedback from visitors. Please email our Curator on [email protected] if you would like any further information.
Museum Gift Shop
The Museum also benefits from a gift shop specialising in military history books, clothing, toys and souvenirs. The shop is also the supplier of Army Air Corps stable belts, badges and rank slides, as well as offering a wide range of Army Air Corps gifts and homeware.