Museum: 10:00am – 4:30 Every day. Last admission is at 4pm.
Cafe: 9:00am – 4:00pm.
- Adult: £10
- Senior/Student: £8
- Child: £7
- Family Ticket £32 (2 Adults 2 Children)
GROUP RATE: Group Size 10+
Adult: £9 Child: £6 Senior/Student: £7
- Army Air Corps (Plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (Army Air Corps Booking)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with a AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Membership cardholders
- Children under 5
PLEASE NOTE DATES OF CLOSURE
- 16th DECEMBER (HAYWARD HALL CLOSED 12pm-3pm)
- 24th DECEMBER
- CHRISTMAS DAY
- BOXING DAY
- 14th JANUARY
- 15th JANUARY
The Museum is fully wheelchair accessible.
No food or drink is allowed in the Museum, although picnic tables are provided on the grassed area outside the café.
Photography is permitted throughout the Museum, although use of tripods and other support is strictly limited to after 2.30pm.
Children must be accompanied by adult.