Museum: 10:00am – 4:30 Every day. Last admission is at 4pm.
Cafe: 9:15am – 4:00pm.
- Adult: £9
- Senior/Student: £7.50
- Child: £6.50
- Family Ticket £29
Group Admissions (10 paying visitors or more):
Adult: £8 Child: £5.50 Senior/Student: £6.50
Free Entry To:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying wives/children)
- Army Air Cadets
- Serving British or Commonwealth personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with a AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Membership cardholders
- Children under 5
The Museum is fully wheelchair accessible. The Museum has plenty of space to picnic outdoors, although it does not have an indoor picnic area.
Children must be accompanied by adult.