NEW SUMMER OPENING HOURS
Museum: 10:00am – 6:30 Every day. Last admission is at 4pm.
Cafe: 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Please note: The Museum will be closing at 4.30pm on Saturday 9th May 2015
- Adult: £10
- Senior/Student: £8
- Child: £7
- Family Ticket £32
Group Admissions (10 paying visitors or more):
Adult: £9 Child: £6 Senior/Student: £7
Free Entry To:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with a AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Membership cardholders
- Children under 5
The Museum is fully wheelchair accessible.
No food or drink is allowed in the Museum, although picnic tables are provided on the grassed area outside the café.
Photography is permitted throughout the Museum, although use of tripods and other support is strictly limited to after 2.30pm.
Children must be accompanied by adult.