NEW SUMMER OPENING HOURS
Museum: 10:00am – 6:30 Every day. Last admission is at 6pm.
Cafe: 9:00am – 6:00pm.
On the 15th August the Museum will be running a special event day. This will impact normal admission prices. Please view the event page for more details.
- Adult: £10
- Senior/Student: £8
- Child: £7
- Family Ticket £32 (2 Adults 2 Children)
GROUP RATE: Group Size 10+
Adult: £9 Child: £6 Senior/Student: £7
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with a AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Membership cardholders
- Children under 5
The Museum is fully wheelchair accessible.
No food or drink is allowed in the Museum, although picnic tables are provided on the grassed area outside the café.
Photography is permitted throughout the Museum, although use of tripods and other support is strictly limited to after 2.30pm.
Children must be accompanied by adult.