Learning at the Army Flying Museum
Brand New Museum! Brand New Sessions!
Looking for a fantastic place to bring your pupils? Look no further than the Army Flying Museum. Our recent successful HLF bid has meant we have been able to invest in engaging new activities and facilities for our school groups. The history of our collection stretches right back to Victorian times and the museum is the perfect place to learn about the heritage and science of aircraft and flight. Our sessions include tours, handling objects, dressing up and stories from the archives. In particular we are very proud of our New STEAM sessions. Our Second World War and First World War handling collection have also been updated with brand new objects and activities so there has never been a better time to visit the museum.
If you would like to learn more please contact our Learning Officer Joanna on email@example.com
- £5.00 per pupil (trips generally run from 10.00 -14.30 but can be tailor made on request)
- Sessions run by our dedicated Learning Officer and Volunteer team.
- Bespoke sessions on request
- Ample parking and dedicated learning space
- Sessions suitable for a range of ages and interests
- Shop stocked with fun pocket money priced items